Water Treatment Chemicals Operations Engineer, Account Manager
Water Treatment Chemicals, Water Conditioning Chemicals, Dosing and associated Equipment.
£28,750 - £35,200 plus overtime, commission, company vehicle, 25 days paid holiday, private health care, life insurance, great prospects and training.
LOCATION: Guildford, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Oxon, London, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Kent
Do you have an in depth understanding of water treatment chemicals, closed system water chemistry, cooling tower chemistry, boiler chemistry, if you have experience of working in a laboratory analysing L8 water samples it would be an advantage, dosing systems, HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering or a degree in chemistry.
The company manufacture a wide range of specialist chemicals for the water treatment industry, brewing, pharmaceutical, effluent, water production, food production industries with an excellent reputation for innovation and invention.
The role will be diverse, changing and extremely varied, you are the technical support, account manager and problem solver for the client as soon as the sales process has been completed.
On a day to day basis you may be: -
- Training client on the products.
- Setting up water treatment schedules, log books and analysing the results.
- Taking samples from incoming water, completing chemical analysis on site for cooling towers, closed systems, boiler water.
- Fault finding and diagnosing issues on dosing systems.
- Providing in depth technical back up for the client.
- Looking for sales opportunities.
- Complete site meetings and client review meetings.
- Complete or oversee any works required for the ACOP L8 Risk Assessment.
To be suitable for this role you must be a communicator, organiser, motivated, happy to travel, chemically qualified and hands on.
Contact: In the first instance please contact Derrick Armstrong
All vacancies advertised are based in the UK. It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in the UK and we will therefore only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the EU.
Accord Management Services are UK based Recruitment specialists, placing experienced professionals across all industry sectors.
The services Accord provides are those of an employment agency.