Water Treatment, Water Hygiene, Remedials, ACOP L8 Risk Assessments
POSITION: ACOP L8 Risk Assessor – Water Treatment
SALARY: £21,000 - £26,000 basic plus lots of overtime, bonus, company vehicle, expenses, excellent prospects
To be suitable for this post you must currently be an ACOP L8 Risk Assessor within the water treatment industry.
The company have been established for over 20 years and shown steady consistent growth for the whole time. They have built a reputation on using best practice and very high quality technical back up for their clients.
They are looking for an experience ACOP L8 Water Treatment Risk Assessor to join their team. You will mostly be covering Kent and London with the occasional longer distance trip, you will be responsible for booking your own diary.
Main duties will Include:
- Completing ACOP L8 Risk Assessments on a wide range of buildings including manufacturing, local authority buildings, office blocks, residential blocks, tourist sites, schools, universities, prisons, ambulance stations, retailers and many more.
- Pipework surveys on a range of buildings ranging widely in age many without accurate plans or updated plans after changes.
- New client Risk Assessments, if possible, taking into account previous building log books, water treatment activity, asbestos records etc. Completing a safety assessment of the tank room, building services spaces, plant room, completing a full in depth ACOP L8 Risk Assessment on the property, highlighting to the client anything urgent, important or imminently needing attention.
- Equipment condition reports, as part of the ACOP L8 Risk Assessment you may also be completing an equipment condition report for the client on calorifiers, water heaters, pipework, water softeners and the general system.
- Cooling towers and closed system ACOP L8 Risk Assessments depending on your level of experience you may be assessing initially or working with the senior ACOP L8 Assessors who will train and mentor you on the more advanced systems.
To be suitable for this post you must be a qualified, experience current ACOP L8 Risk Assessor with good communication skills and have a full driving licence.
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV to Derrick Armstrong
All vacancies advertised are based in the UK. It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in the UK and we will therefore only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the EU.
Accord Management Services are UK based Recruitment specialists, placing experienced professionals across all industry sectors.
The services Accord provides are those of an employment