Embedded Software Tester, C/C++ Embedded Micro Controllers
SALARY: £25,500 - £30,500 Basic, bonus, 25 days’ holidays plus bank holidays, excellent pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, cycle to work scheme
The office is based in High Wycombe so you must be able to commute there daily.
To be suitable for this role you must have an NVQ Level 3 or higher in software of electronics, good knowledge of C/C++ for embedded micro controllers, good communication skills and experience of fault finding on electro mechanical systems.
The company is a multi-million pound manufacturer of complex electro mechanical equipment used extensively in hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceuticals, quality control, research and development.
Your role is to work out of the well equipped testing facility.
Your role will include:-
- Reviews, prototype for full range of testing ensuring they do what they are designed to do, fail safe and are compliant.
- Quality control testing on the software from randomly selected equipment from the production line.
- Warranty returns of products that failed unexpectedly in use, completing a full fault find. Your colleagues will eliminate mechanical, electrical or electric faults leaving you with the embedded software , you may need to come up with a patch or more extensive rewrites.
- Upgrade and refreshing products, you may be looking at the untapped functions in the controllers during product reviews, updating or modernisation.
- Special projects from time to time interesting new special projects will come across your desk.
To be suitable for this post you must have a minimum NVQ Level 3 in a software or electronical based subject, experience of C/C++, experience of fault finding on complete systems.
Contact: In the first instance please contact Matt Hart
All vacancies advertised are based in the UK. It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in the UK and we will therefore only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the EU.
Accord Management Services are UK based Recruitment specialists, placing experienced professionals across all industry sectors.
The services Accord provides are those of an employment agency.