SALARY: £28,500 - £35,500 basic plus overtime, call out bonus, commission, 25 days holidays increasing with service, share save scheme, excellent company pension, private medical
LOCATION: Birmingham, Manchester
Pure Water Systems for Laboratories, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Food, beverage, Brewing, Manufacturing and Chemical Industries.
Do you have an HNC or above in electrical engineering, experience fault finding PLC based equipment, water treatment, effluent, pumping or pure water? You must have a full drivers’ licence, strong communications skills.
Do you want to work for a large company with an excellent planned career path?
The company manufacture, maintain and run a fleet of mobile pure water production equipment with applications in a wide range of industries including healthcare, laboratory, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, power generation, steam production, papermaking, food, beverage, chemical, Agro chemical and a massive range of other end users.
Why mobile? The units are a fast response to breakdown of the clients existing pure water plant, mitigating the need for length and costly shutdowns. The units are also put into place prior to routine servicing, or prior to expected spikes in demand.
- Pre delivery service and testing of the mobile equipment which may be skid mounted or self-contained in a container. Ensuring high quality pure water output and as far as possible breakdown free.
- Surveys, attending new client’s site to assess the suitability of the site for mobile equipment including access, secure placement of the kit, coupling points for water, pure water outlet, power etc., (understanding the client’s needs including water quantity per hour and peak, quality required and any special requirements.
- Installation, attending sites across the UK to oversee the delivery, hook up, start up and initial running of the kit, often taking and analysing water quality samples.
- Routine servicing, usually completed at the workshop but occasionally with kit on long term hire completing the servicing on the clients site including swapping out carbon filters, micro filters, ultra filters, cleaning or replacing or reverse osmosis filtration, checking and calibrating probes against known samples, checking alarms and shut offs, swapping out motors, pumps, control systems, PLC.s etc.
- Breakdown repair completing the occasional fault find and repair mostly for obvious problems including leaks, split pipes, stuck control valves, electrical failures, blocked filters. Occasionally needing to draw on the experience of the team for more unusual faults, intermittent faults or one offs.
The client believes in taking on high quality, motivated, committed engineers and working with them to expand their skill base with a view to promoting them through the company or via sister companies in the group.
To be suitable for this role you must have an HNC or above in electrical engineering experience of the water industry, excellent verbal and written communications skill, focus on your career, attention to detail.
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV to Matt Hart
ELIGIBILITY: All vacancies advertised are based in the UK. It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in the UK and we will therefore only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the EU.
Accord Management Services are UK based Recruitment specialists, placing experienced professionals across all industry sectors.
The services Accord provides are those of an employment agency.