POSITION: Pump Workshop Engineer , Pump Sales Support Engineer
SALARY: £18,000 - £26,000 basic plus company profit bonus, ongoing training, good prospects
LOCATION: Nottinghamshire, Ollerton, Newark, Mansfield, Worksop, Retford
To be suitable for this role you must have a mechanical engineering background preferably experience of working on large pumps or high speed rotating machinery, good telephone manner and an eye for detail.
Do you want to work for a friendly stable growing company that values your contribution and will mentor your growth?
You may be at the start of your engineering career, freshly qualified and want a role with training, mentoring and real growth or be a field service engineer fed up with sitting in traffic all day.
The company specify, assemble, build, repair, overhaul and upgrade pumps, pump sets and linked equipment for a wide range of commercial, manufacturing and industrial end users.
Your role will be very varied with 30% of the time in the office and 70% of your time in the workshop.
Your tasks will include:-
- Taking the specification or enquiries for new pumps or repairs via email, letter or telephone, understanding the requirements which may mean calling the client to clarify.
- Quotes, putting together asset of quotes for the client and providing technical support to ensure they chose the most appropriate system.
- Technical backup after sales, in case of any issues, returns or performance issues.
- Workshop, assess any pumps or systems that come in from clients, stripping down the kit as much as necessary to provide a quote for the works.
- Hands on, working with the team to strip, fault find, repair a very wide range of water pumps, chemical pumps, process pumps, sludge pumps, bore hold pumps.
The role is not a field based role it is based from the office/workshop and will have a split of office work and hands on engineering.
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV to Derrick Armstrong
All vacancies advertised are based in the UK. It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in the UK and we will therefore only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the EU.
Accord Management Services are UK based Recruitment specialists, placing experienced professionals across all industry sectors.
The services Accord provides are those of an employment agency.