SALARY: £19,750 - £26,500 basic, overtime, 20 days paid holiday rising with service, company vehicle, work wear, pension, ongoing training
LOCATION: Kent, London, Essex, Surrey, Sussex
Water Monitoring, Water Hygiene, Remedial Work, ACOP L8 Compliance
To be suitable for this post you must have at least 6 months commercial water treatment experience take real pride in your work and have excellent communication skills.
The company is looking for a key new member of the team, if you are looking for stability and career growth then this maybe the role for you.
- Temperature testing on stored hot and cold water and at set outlets.
- Cleaning and disinfection of water tanks, shower heads, pipework and outlets.
- Sampling from closed systems with training completing on site chemical analysis and dosing.
- Cooling tower sampling, dosing, deep cleaning and remedial works.
- Calorifier inspections, cleans and descales.
- Minor plumbing.
- TMV testing and servicing.
Do you have at least 6 months water treatment experience, if you do, the company will train you on all the other aspects of water treatment, chemical analysis and closed sytems.
Contact: In the first instance please contact Derrick Armstrong
All vacancies advertised are based in the UK. It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in the UK and we will therefore only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the EU.
Accord Management Services are UK based Recruitment specialists, placing experienced professionals across all industry sectors.
The services Accord provides are those of an employment agency.